- Abstract must be in English.
- Abstract Submission Closed
- Presenting author must be a registered participant of the conference.
- Presenting author must indicate whether their abstract is for poster or platform presentation.
- Abstracts must be based on original work.
- Abstract title to be limited to 20 words in BOLD UPPER CASE (Times New Roman font, size 18).
- Abstract text to be limited to 250 words (for the main abstract) and is to be structured in the following pattern –
- Poster or Platform presentation
- Presenting author followed by co-authors names with affiliation
- Email id for communication
- Institution name
- Address for communication and phone number
- For a Clinical study
- For Case reports
- Case presentation
- Please do not include tables, graphs and images in the abstract.
- Abstract should be submitted online
- The text should be typed in Times New Roman font & the size should be 14.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- The Scientific Committee has the right to accept or reject any presentation after peer review. The decision of the committee shall be final.
HOW TO SUBMIT ABSTRACTS ONLINE WITHOUT REGISTERING:
1. CLICK ON REGISTER ONLINE LINK IN THE WEB PAGE
2. YOU WILL THEN HAVE TO CREATE A USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR YOURSELF AND LOGIN TO THE PORTAL
3. YOU WILL LAND ON AN HOME PAGE WHERE YOU WILL SEE 2 OPTIONS TO UR LEFT CORNER – REGISTRATION & ABSTRACT
4. TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT WITHOUT REGISTERING CLICK ON ABSTRACT OPTION DIRECTLY, FILL IN THE ABSTRACT FORM AND UPLOAD YOUR ABSTRACT.
5. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY AT THIS STAGE.
6. AT ANY POINT IF YOU WISH TO PAY AND REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE YOU MAY DO SO BY USING SAME LOGIN CREDENTIALS AND CLICKING ON REGISTRATION BUTTON WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL IN THE FORM AND MAKE THE PAYMENT.